Join a dynamic team maintaining, improving, and integrating proprietary software with client systems in the entertainment and event industry. This is a role for someone who is as comfortable taking on projects as an individual, as well as working on larger efforts within a team. Successful candidates will be reliable, confident team players comfortable working in all stages of the life cycle.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain proprietary applications.
- Ensure components meet integration requirements to meet client needs
- Identify opportunities to improve existing programs and develop those modifications.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, gather requirements, and create design documents.
- Creates technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Education, Background, and Skill Requirements:
- Java development experience (2-5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in a software-related field (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems) or equivalent work experience
- Familiar with Spring framework
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful web services
- MySQL/ORM experience
- NoSQL database experience
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Familiar with unit testing practices
- Proficient with code versioning/Git
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Familiar with JIRA/Confluence
- Strong problem solving skills and translating requirements into code
- Ability to comfortably communicate with all levels of management